Loaner Tech Equipment
The ICERM IT department has a Loaner Program which offers a variety of equipment available to participants at ICERM. There is no cost associated with loaning out any equipment, except in the case that the equipment is damaged or lost.
Before hardware is loaned out, all participants must agree to the following statements:
- Hardware is available on a first come – first served basis
- Hardware may be borrowed for the duration of a participant’s visit to ICERM
- All equipment and related accessories must be returned to the IT group prior to a participant checking out with the events team
- Failure to return borrowed equipment may result in withholding of reimbursement funds and/or other action as deemed necessary in consultation with the participant’s home institution.
- Participants are responsible for managing their own data. Machines will be reimaged immediately upon return and no files, images or backups will be retained.
- The IT team must be notified immediately of any loss, theft, or damage.
Some of the equipment we offer:
- 2021 MacBook Pros
- USB-c/MagSafe Mac Power Cables
- USB-c Adapter
- USB-c Cables
- USB-a Adapter
- HDMI Adapter
- VGA Adapter
- Power Strips
- Extension Cords
To borrow equipment, please contact the ICERM IT staff by dropping by the administrative offices or emailing email@example.com.