Printing on Windows
Before setting up your printers, please review the overview of Printing at ICERM.
The following instructions assume you are connected to the Brown University network via wireless (Brown, Brown-Guest, or eduroam).
1. Open the Start Menu and navigate to the Settings window.
2. In the settings screen, click on Devices, then scroll to the bottom and click Devices and Printers under related settings.
3. Click “Add a printer” at the top of the control panel window that opens.
4. Select “The printer that I want wasn’t listed”.
5. Select “Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname”.
6. In the Hostname or IP Address box, enter the printer’s device address for the printer you wish to add. Be sure to un-check the Query the printer automatically option.
11th Floor Copier: icerm-copier.devices.brown.edu
10th Floor LaserJet A: icerm-ljp4015a.devices.brown.edu
10th Floor LaserJet B: icerm-ljp4015b.devices.brown.edu